Lake Country CCS Foam Pads

Anyone ever tried these dimpled pads? I have used LC HT pads with ok results but am thinking the dimpled pads may be better.

Also, I am overwhelmed by the selection. All I need is a polishing pad for Meguiars Ultimate polish and a finishing pad for Ultimate liquid wax. What color LC pads would you recommend for these two products? Thanks.

Anyone ever tried these dimpled pads? I have used LC HT pads with ok results but am thinking the dimpled pads may be better.

Also, I am overwhelmed by the selection. All I need is a polishing pad for Meguiars Ultimate polish and a finishing pad for Ultimate liquid wax. What color LC pads would you recommend for these two products? Thanks.
I've used Lake Country foam pads and with excellent results. I only use 2 - a white/beige one for polishing and black one for wax application. Mine are a few years old though so the colours may have changed.

I use nothing but those. the colours do seem to change, Normally I used Orange or green for polish, and gold for wax, but it seems those no longer apply. Here is lake's pad selector.

Right, and not all colors are available in every product line, eg the HT pads only come in three colors. If I go with the CCS line I will use black for wax and probably white for polish. Think I will call LC before I make my decision. The descriptions of aggression overlap considerably so it probably isn’t that critical.

I too have some that are years old(10+ years old) but I use orange pad with megs ultimate compound and the red pad to put on liquid waxes

I guess looking at the lake country pads on auto geek it is their “smart pads” that I have/use

Back