Kodak Easyshare

Does anyone know if any companies out there make something like the Kodak easyshare printer dock with camera? Friend was asking me about this. I found some online used; curious if anyone like Fuji or other companies have made something like this.

Thank You in advance folks

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Some printers have an SD card slot to easily print photos - just take the memory card out of the camera and stick it in the printer.

The cameras that were compatible with that Kodak Easyshare printer aren't very good by today's standards.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Some printers have an SD card slot to easily print photos - just take the memory card out of the camera and stick it in the printer.

The cameras that were compatible with that Kodak Easyshare printer aren't very good by today's standards.
Good Point, I will tell her this. Think she was wanting a Kodak easyshare thing which is old.

Thank You Quattro Pete👍🇺🇸

The cheapest phone you can buy today will be a better camera than those old things.
Most phones have a very wide angle camera that works fine for what it is but when you start to zoom in you lose picture quality fast. I still have a 4mp Kodak digital with a nice optical zoom that takes great photos. It uses SD cards. The nice thing about cameras is you kinda have to get prints to see you photos. Remember how nice prints are to hold and look at?*

*We were in the photo biz for 17 years making prints from film. Passing around a cell phone to look at a photo just isn't the same as looking at a good image on paper.

Most phones have a very wide angle camera that works fine for what it is but when you start to zoom in you lose picture quality fast. I still have a 4mp Kodak digital with a nice optical zoom that takes great photos. It uses SD cards. The nice thing about cameras is you kinda have to get prints to see you photos. Remember how nice prints are to hold and look at?*

*We were in the photo biz for 17 years making prints from film. Passing around a cell phone to look at a photo just isn't the same as looking at a good image on paper.

Good point about the optical zoom.

Back