Kirkland signature series synthetic

The 4 pack was the same price in store and online when I was there last. The 2 pack was a different price at the time but I can't remember if instore was more expensive or online. However, instore charged me an oil fee whereas online didn't. So, whether the 4 pack being the same price it would have cost more instore due to the extra charge.
Is that "oil fee" a New Jersey thing? I haven't seen that in-store fee in either Alaska or Wisconsin.

Last edited:
It's only available online.
Must be regional; I see 0w20 and 5w30 all the time, but the price has gone up. Two 5 quart jugs per box, about $35 as I recall.
There used to be 5w20 as well but I haven't seen it in awhile. There's also M1 in 6 pack quarts....

I've seen the 2-pack of 5Qt in the local stores but I had to order the 4-pack online.

Must be regional; I see 0w20 and 5w30 all the time, but the price has gone up. Two 5 quart jugs per box, about $35 as I recall.
There used to be 5w20 as well but I haven't seen it in awhile. There's also M1 in 6 pack quarts....
You don't see it online?

It says it comes with free shipping.
Yes, but the price is a few dollars more than in stores. Wifey and I shop at Costco about once a week, as it is the best place to buy gas. CA gas prices are crazy high. There used to be good sales price discounts form time to time making Kirkland oil a super deal. Those days seem to be gone. I have used a lot of Kirkland oil for our cars, friend's and family's cars.

Yes, but the price is a few dollars more than in stores. Wifey and I shop at Costco about once a week, as it is the best place to buy gas. CA gas prices are crazy high. There used to be good sales price discounts form time to time making Kirkland oil a super deal. Those days seem to be gone. I have used a lot of Kirkland oil for our cars, friend's and family's cars.
Here lately I've been using Mobil 1 but I have used, Kirkland in the past, and for 12 quarts and for that price it's still not a bad deal. But I really don't drive much.. Maybe 5k a year. Since I became disabled.

When I was in the store before my last time to buy oil I'm pretty sure the 2 pack was cheaper at 35.99 but the last time I was in store it was 38.99 not making it any cheaper plus the added NJ oil fee. But that is in NJ, specifically the Wharton store. I can't speak for any other stores. I have seen different prices on items between stores in NJ though I don't remember exactly. I think coffee was one thing where the price was different.

When I was in the store before my last time to buy oil I'm pretty sure the 2 pack was cheaper at 35.99 but the last time I was in store it was 38.99 not making it any cheaper plus the added NJ oil fee. But that is in NJ, specifically the Wharton store. I can't speak for any other stores. I have seen different prices on items between stores in NJ though I don't remember exactly. I think coffee was one thing where the price was different.
Still not bad oil at a fair price. But right now you can do better with Mobil 1 on sale with a rebate!

If you get the check. I've done many rebates with Pennzoil and Mobil1....always a 50% .

Back