Kirkland signature series synthetic

That price should be cheaper if you buy it in the store. That price online bakes in shipping cost. Also the 2 pack of 5 qt jugs are ~$35 in store.

Unfortunately they don't carry 5W20 in the store , and 12 quarts would get me two oil changes, and 10 quarts would not..

OP =
67197674_10156858373000141_6798386914022916096_n.jpg

[QUOTE="I OP should have seen when the price was lower. His mind would be blown. :eek::LOL:
[/QUOTE]
I did I got a couple cases when it was $35 but they haven't had individual quarts in a while

Warren makes this oil. Same as Mag1, Amazonbasics, Supertech...
Yes, I seen the oil analysis on them all, Except amazonbasics is still running SN 🤷🏻‍♂️, I have used Kirkland signature series in the past, here lately I've been using Mobil 1.

[QUOTE="I All Costco had today was the boxes of 2 5qt jugs. But they were only $34.99/box or 10qts worth.
[/QUOTE]
I think it's something that's available online only.. and there's no cost for shipping..

I'm in the great white north and the better buy is Supertech, $20 Canadian or $15,50 U.S. for 5.3 quarts. No membership required, just walk in and pick it up. It was this price 4 weeks ago.....

The 4 pack was the same price in store and online when I was there last. The 2 pack was a different price at the time but I can't remember if instore was more expensive or online. However, instore charged me an oil fee whereas online didn't. So, whether the 4 pack being the same price it would have cost more instore due to the extra charge.

Back