Kimball Midwest Torq CB Penetrating Oil

This stuff is great. I used it on a truck that was in Vermont, being run on salt covered roads. Rotors have not been off it in 5 year. I sprayed this stuff around the hub and center of the rotor, let it sit for 20 mins or so, and a few sharp blows from a ball peen hammer loosened it up. Rotor popped off easily. This is good stuff, and well worth the $17 I spent for it.

Agreed! I stock the Torq II with graphite and it works better than anything I've used in my 25 years as a mechanic. It leaves a nice film that lasts when it dries too.

@mpgoth: They make a graphite version? I thought AeroKroil was great, but this stuff is just a little bit more great.

71E65A43-8C31-4A91-8A23-5C0E001C18B3.jpg

@mpgo4th : I tried to order the graphited product directly from the company. They didn't even have the product in their on-line catalog. So when I called, I was told that they have 4,000 cans of backorder. Guess Kimball Midwest having their own supply issues.

Yeah. Don't know about paint, though. Late Update: I salvaged a remote control for an air conditioner with the Torq CB. The batteries corroded the contacts. Sprayed some stuff on the contacts, new batteries, and voila. Saved the remote. So it's already paid for itself for me.

never heard of it BUT will be looking into it!! thanks for the tip!!
BTW: I used the Kimball Midwest Corrosion Blaster on some old SALT water fishing reels I haven't taken apart in years. Soaked the fasteners, went and had a shot of bourbon, and everything came apart. Cuts through the corrosion, too.

This stuff is great. I used it on a truck that was in Vermont, being run on salt covered roads. Rotors have not been off it in 5 year. I sprayed this stuff around the hub and center of the rotor, let it sit for 20 mins or so, and a few sharp blows from a ball peen hammer loosened it up. Rotor popped off easily. This is good stuff, and well worth the $17 I spent for it.
Have never seen it in the Georgia/Carolina area.

Back