Kill Switch Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was Hickok45 from youtube. I didn't see any unsafe practices and who cars if he shoots a lawnmower? is that any worse than one of bitog's own dumping dirt into a B&S?

I thought it was funny.

At least the briggs with the dirt was already pretty much done for and was killed proving a valid point about the abuse taking ability of those engines.

Tangential to the point: Hickok45 isn't that bad to watch, but have you seen this guy "nutnfancy"? His ability to be a retarded douche is really something amazing. Somehow, he's quite popular.

Originally Posted By: expat
I guess even morons can have a gun in the U.S.

Yup,sure can..
grin2.gif

It was pretty much "killed" after the first shot. Could have stopped a few more.

Personally, I would have just shot the tip off of the spark plug with a .22 rifle.

Anyone can buy firepower. Marksmanship on the other hand is not as easily acquired.

The S&W .50 is a very nice piece. Assume it's stainless steel? Nice, very nice. Handguns are very difficult to own in this country. It's much simpler for me to buy an abbreviated 12 ga. shotgun such as a Remington 870MCS with 10 inch barrel.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
At least the briggs with the dirt was already pretty much done for and was killed proving a valid point about the abuse taking ability of those engines.

Tangential to the point: Hickok45 isn't that bad to watch, but have you seen this guy "nutnfancy"? His ability to be a retarded douche is really something amazing. Somehow, he's quite popular.

There are some things I like about nutnfancy's organizational skills but I can't stand to listen to him go on for 20 mins when he could have summed it up 18 mins prior including 1 min of shooting.

I enjoy watching Hickok45 shoot and his informal opinion but I can't watch a whole video from beginning to end. The guy is an excellent shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back