Kids, doing it their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: bubbatime

If my kid ever said that to me, I would sell everything I ever bought them on Craiglist. Car, cell phone, electronics. Not your style, huh? Well feel free to enjoy whatever it is that is "your style", but you will be purchasing that stuff on your own.

No Kidding!

Originally Posted By: Lolvoguy

Ain't that the truth.

I was planning on gifting the BMW in my sig to my younger brother when he turned 16 as I am his technically his uncle and Godfather. He declined since he didn't care to learn how to drive stick.
crazy.gif

My parents then purchased him a car when he turned 16 based on the "good grades". He failed his license multiple times, but that's another story. He thrashed the car and he and his friend left it abandoned on a street somewhere with a broken alloy wheel and oil drained from the engine. He's had other cars which he treated in the same manner. There's been so many I've lost count.

I had hoped that getting him involved with my crowd of people interested in nice cars, making money and being productive and living a happy life. Instead he was more interested in alcohol, drugs (doing and selling), skateboarding and coasting through life doing as little as possible.

He still lives in my parent's basement with no job or GF. I don't care to talk to him anymore. Just a series of disappointments, one after the other.

true story

Wow...

Just...

Wow!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back