kia3.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 130
  • kia4.jpg
    kia4.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 131
  • kia5.jpg
    kia5.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 128
Nice looking vehicle. They haven't made it to Canada yet but the good thing is AWD is standard on them here. I will be looking to upgrade my 2011 Optima in the the next year or so. From what I have read the K5 will be on the top of my list to look at.

Beautiful interior, over styled exterior. Hyundai and Kia have come a long way from even 10 years ago. I just don't care for the polarizing styling. It's going to look dated sooner.

My thoughts are when an auto rag like Car and Driver states "some rivals drive better", I would definitely test drive the rivals first.
Hyundai/Kia poached designers and engineers from German auto companies which is why their products are becoming better.
Albert Biermann , Simon Loasby, Peter Schreyer, Gregory Guillaume to name a few.

It is nice, there are too many design things going on at the rear and front, as said above it might 'date' the car - but I also hate the new Honda Civic styling. Interior looks better to me.

I was never a big fan of Kia in general until in 2011 in New Zealand I saw the Optima for the first time - I really liked that car. I do like the K5 based on looks, really nice, sharp. Different. Also the stinger is a car I like.

What kills the K5 for me is the I guess CVT only option. No thanks, either traditional automatic or manual for me.

I was never a big fan of Kia in general until in 2011 in New Zealand I saw the Optima for the first time - I really liked that car. I do like the K5 based on looks, really nice, sharp. Different. Also the stinger is a car I like.

What kills the K5 for me is the I guess CVT only option. No thanks, either traditional automatic or manual for me.

A CVT is not the only option.

Love it, if something happened to my Genesis it would probably be in my garage.

A nice sedan with great tech and good looks. I'm so sick of these soccer mom CUVs.

There is no CVT on the K5. It is an eight speed automatic transmission.

There is a lot going on with the rear end, but overall I think it looks really nice. I think I read 290HP and 311FT/LBS in top trim. Not bad.

Back