Kendall GT-1 Euro 5w30 vs PP Euro L 5w30

Looking at the specs I don’t see anything that would indicate one is better than the other. I’ve been using the PP Euro L in my STI but was thinking of trying out Kendall GT-1 Euro. Maybe someone who knows more about comparing oils could chime in? From my limited knowledge it looks close enough to run them and get UOA to see what the vehicle likes. Am I missing something obvious ? No extended drains for me and I drive her hard.

Thanks!!

Pennzoil. GTL base stock over GRIII.
Is there much proof to GTL over Group 3 base stocks as its all the sum of its parts? I thought the GTL base stock would be the better choice until I saw it mentioned that its more than base stocks and now I am curious.

Is there much proof to GTL over Group 3 base stocks as its all the sum of its parts? I thought the GTL base stock would be the better choice until I saw it mentioned that its more than base stocks and now I am curious.
Just bcs. two oils have same approvals, doesn’t mean one is not better than another one. Approvals are minimum requirements.
GTL:lower pour point, lower Noack, higher HTHS from similar KV100.

Just bcs. two oils have same approvals, doesn’t mean one is not better than another one. Approvals are minimum requirements.
GTL:lower pour point, lower Noack, higher HTHS from similar KV100.

Ahh thank you, didn’t know GTL had those properties.

Back