Keep family member in your thoughts

Was just talking to my aunt on moms side. Her daughters husband had heart attack last night. To have triple bypass surgery tomorrow. Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts. He’s 54 years old, pretty overweight and chews a lot of snuff daily. I’ll try to keep this thread updated

Thank You all

I had a quad bypass about 18 years ago and came through fine and am still clicking along at age 74. Tell him to really do his best in cardiac rehab , lose weight and QUIT THE TOBACCO USE! If he serious about these things, he can add many years to his life and increase the quality of it. My very best wishes to him.

Well, early update now. Heard from my cousin(his wife). Triple bypass went good which is a huge relief. She is staying with him til’ he gets released. The doctor said he wants him to try to lose 25lbs and quit the tobacco period.

I can keep praying and hoping for best

Was just talking to my aunt on moms side. Her daughters husband had heart attack last night. To have triple bypass surgery tomorrow. Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts. He’s 54 years old, pretty overweight and chews a lot of snuff daily. I’ll try to keep this thread updated

Thank You all
I'll do that. I hope all turns out well.

🙏 @53' Stude

Well, early update now. Heard from my cousin(his wife). Triple bypass went good which is a huge relief. She is staying with him til’ he gets released. The doctor said he wants him to try to lose 25lbs and quit the tobacco period.

I can keep praying and hoping for best

He will need a big lifestyle change and get serious about his health.

Back