Kawasaki UTV oil

Any cheaper alternatives that meet these specs (see photo)?

Attachments

• image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 72
Many have used rotella t4 without issue. Although it isn't officially certified it does meet the requirement and many who use it wet clutch applications have great experiences.

I usually use Castrol 4T 10W-40 (part synthetic) or Castrol Power1 4T 10W-40 (full synthetic), available at O'Reilly and Amazon.

Mobil 1 Racing 4T 10W-40 is a really good option too.

I used Rotella T4 in my Kawi Brute Force 750. That thing had a stage 3 clutch and exhaust work and flew!! The Rotella T4 did a great job with an engine that tore up oils.

Rotella T4 15W-40 for warmer and Rotella T6 5W-40 for cold weather use. Also, you could probably use Rotella T6 0W-40 if in severe cold.

All will cary the JASO ratings for wet clutches as your manual is calling for those.

Rotella T4 15W-40 for warmer and Rotella T6 5W-40 for cold weather use. Also, you could probably use Rotella T6 0W-40 if in severe cold.

All will cary the JASO ratings for wet clutches as your manual is calling for those.
the rotella t6 0w40 has no jaso ratings. the t6 5w40 is more than fine and has been used for years and discussed on tons of atv forums. it has the highest jaso rating. MA2.

i use it in my brute force 750. in winter i use amsoil formula 0w40. i also use kawasaki s4 oil.

Castrol Actevo semi synthetic 10w40 is what I use in my Teryx S model. Most Walmart stores stock it, and it’s half the cost of Kawasaki oil. It’s also Jaso MA2 certified.

Last edited:
Back