Katzkin leather seat covers - Any users?

I'm considering the Katzkin leather seat covers for my '19 Sorento. If you're not familiar, these do not go over your existing seat covers, they replace the cloth and are supposedly like factory fit and finish. And it is real leather. My seats are fine but a really dull grey cloth. My daughter just bought a '20 Sorento EX with leather and what a difference. So I'm considering the Katzkins. Not inexpensive at roughly $1600 for front and back seats with a single color leather installed. Anyone on here have experience with these?

I've installed a set before. They were really nice--OEM quality or a little nicer. $1,600 including install seems like a pretty good deal as well. Install is a bear on these things. Not difficult, but very tedious.

All of the salesman’s trucks at my job have Katskin leather installed at the dealer before delivery. They hold up very well and look nice.

Buddy of mine had a set installed on his SO's '18 Santa Fe, and they're beautiful. Better quality than you get from the OEM by far. Just make sure and find a good installer.

Back