KANOLABS PRODUCTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used any of Kanolabs products? I use their Silikroil, and Kreen. I have used Kreen in both fuel and to clean my 460 oil. I really like their products, I first heard of Kroil in the 60s, it would free any rusted bolt. About five years ago a friend of mine, who owns a print shop, and sitting all over the shop was Kanolabs products, and they looked like the old kroil that I hadn't seen since I was a kid, he said this is the company that made kroil, and the rest is history for me.

This is a link to the Company, and some interesting MSDS: http://www.kanolabs.com/

smile.gif

59 Vetteman,
I don't pay much attention to MSDS sheets. What is it you find interesting about their MSDS sheets? I'm just curous and I might get a chance to learn something. It's the same with oil tests I never have been able to figure what it means. I've never seen a average or middle of the road line. to compare to. Thanks, Craig

oilcan,

You didn't post a link, so I did so the members could find the site quicker. What I found on the MSDS was the depth that they go into on the list of chemical. They don't hide much. Just interesting compared to other MSDS that I look at.
smile.gif

Thanks 59 Vetteman, as I have said above I don't pay much attention to MSDS sheets, I think once a situation happened at work that a MSDS sheet info was use for first-aid. Again thanks for you input I really enjoy this forum after twenty years as a mechanic, and being out for a few years I sure learn alot, and it also gives me food for though.

quote:

Originally posted by oilcan:
You can buy their products direct from them at www.kanolabs.com I buy from them as I need their products. there is not a mininum.

Wow, Eastwood sure has quite a mark-up! If I decide to try this, I'll definately buy direct!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back