KAIWEETS Digital Multimeter Auto-Ranging meter,

Amazon has Kaiweets meter with $25.00 off coupon & other promo discount .My order came to $10.14 shipped.

GON

$50 Site Donor 2022
Thanks for posting! Great early Christmas gift for someone if one doesn't need themselves.

Check the negative reviews . Sounds like a crapshoot . You get what you pay for sometimes .
A few reviews on YouTube. Learnelectronics is a channel I like. Paul does multi-meter reviews all the time. He did the big brother of this meter and really liked it. All his measurements were pretty good. The other ones look pretty decent also. For a $10 meter right now, this would be hard to beat. Like anything else mass produced in China, always a crapshoot.

Only real negative on this meter is the micro-amp scale is slightly off, but find a meter at $10 that does this well. Doesn't really exist. Even my Fluke 87 struggles with that.

People reported the meter as non functional out of the box , or it died shortly after . One guy said they shipped him a used meter . I'm not crazy about it needing 3 AAA batteries . Whatever . To each his own .

RWDVOLVO

Amazon has Kaiweets meter with $25.00 off coupon & other promo discount .My order came to $10.14 shipped.

Received meter today, it was new & all QC seals in place, works very well right on par with my Fluke & will make a great shop meter it has auto shut down, I forget to power down some of other meters, It's a bit slow reading caps about 10sec for a 170mfd but was correct. lots of nice features easy to read & a good buy. Yes I would purchased again... maybe I'll change my mind in time but for $10.14 it will be worth it.

Reactions: GON
One more thanks to the person who wrote of this deal. I couldn't pass it up and it cost me about $11.50 with tax. I have it hooked up to the car battery, with a set of clipon leads, in my old VW bug, and it's working fine. I'll keep it there and use it as a car voltmeter. It feels well made and solid, and if it does nothing but show DC volts then I'm happy with it. The screen back light is very bright, and it even has an led flashlight built in. The $25 coupon is still up on Amazon.

Last edited:
I ended up getting it and it definitely feels like a better than $10 unit. I really like the battery pre-sets, auto range and NCV probe.

People reported the meter as non functional out of the box , or it died shortly after . One guy said they shipped him a used meter . I'm not crazy about it needing 3 AAA batteries . Whatever . To each his own .
Might be a nice meter, especially compared to the HF “freebies”, but I’m also not crazy about the AAA batteries. I’d take them out when not in use.

Those HF cheapies are dangerous . My son had one blow up in his hand . I wouldn't use one on anything other than 12v automotive work . They only have a Cat II rating .

Thanks for posting, I purchased one for $11. We'll see how it works.

Well, it's no Fluke that's for sure...but for under $10, can beat the features...auto ranging, hold and backlit display. I'd say it is good for a beginner/novice level. Whole case is cheap plastic...probably would not survive a decent drop and leads are/feel cheap. But I would use it...probably will to save wear and tear on my old Fluke 77.

It is uses 2 AAA batteries which other have mention is a minus...remove the batteries if you are not going to use it for a while...