K-Mart has M1 on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If M1 is your brand, sounds like a deal to me. (Wonder which vintage it is...if it has the Nascar logo on it, it's the latest stuff.)

[ October 02, 2003, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: pscholte ]

my local K-mart closed down,
frown.gif
the wall mart hre just went up on M1 also
mad.gif

[ October 02, 2003, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: RavenTai ]

quote:

Originally posted by RavenTai:
my local K-mart closed down,
frown.gif
the wall mart hre just went up on M1 also
mad.gif

offtopic.gif
Wonder if that isn't how it is "intended" to play out?
wink.gif

Kmart went out of business up here in Canada in 1997. I lost a job because of that, I worked at a prepress shop who did their flyer, and the loss of it cost us $1 million in business, and 50% of the 150 employees were laid off shortly after that. I had worked there over 7 years.
frown.gif

On the up side, I ended up bouncing around to 2 other shops, learned some new skills, and ended up working at the best place of all, at a much higher wage, and on 9-5 instead of afternoon shift.
fruit.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. T:
Patman, isn't Zellers simly a re-badged K-Mart??

Zellers simply bought out a lot of the old Kmart stores, but they moved their stuff into it. I believe they offered jobs to a lot of old Kmart people. But someone else already had the Zellers flyer account. Strangely enough, one of the places I went to after getting laid off was the one who had that account! I ended up getting laid off there too, since Zellers went from giving us 500 images a week to scan, down to about 10.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back