Just wanted to say Thanks!

I don't post on here much because most of my questions have already been answered before I get to ask them. I will say this though, especially to any new members, you follow the recommendations on this board, and your engine will never die (unless you beat the hell out of it). This board brings together a group of individuals that are obsessed with oil and oil filters. I'm also willing to bet money, that almost all of you, just like me, walk through the oil section in Wal-Mart every time you go there, even if you don't need any. We stress over a filters micron rating even though we'll never run an engine till the end. Just like you, I keep thinking that if a filter has an extra 5 microns of filtering efficiency, I'll somehow get an extra 50k miles out of an engine! Even though we all know, that'll will probably never happen. Thanks of all of the knowledge I've been able to acquire from all of you over the last 17 years, my engines are still running great! For that, I am thankful to bobistheoilguy and it's members! We are the only ones that understand each other and how good it feels to have a properly lubricated and maintained engine!

Back