Just Purchased Pennzoil Platinum Euro 5w-40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just found a supplier that always carries PP euro formulas. I just purchased a case and I am happy about this. We will see how well this oil protects. I will most likely get an UOA done on it. I would like to see how it compares to GC.

http://mcglaughlinoil.com/

I went and picked it up straight from a pennzoil distributor. I don't know if they will ship you some, but it is worth checking. They are in Columbus, OH. They said they will pretty much always have it in stock.

They will ship you a case of Pennzoil Platinum Euro 5w40 for $33.00 plus whatever it would cost to ship where you live. Their phone number is 800-839-6589. Ask for Teresa. I am in no way shape or form affiliated with this company. I just happened to find PP Euro there and want to share my find.

Didn't Johnny say that this stuff is the same as Shell Helix. I recall him posting that it is not GTL. It would interesting to see a VOA and a UOA of this stuff nevertheless.

quote:

Originally posted by bluengold:
Who cares its not GC and never will be!

I LIKE your spirit, bng! But go easy on the PPEF (Pennzoil Platinum Euro Formula). I think it could be a sleeper.

quote:

Originally posted by Triple_Se7en:

quote:

Originally posted by Dark Jedi:
so whats the difference in the reg 5w30 and the euro 5w-30?

Where in this thread did you come up with Euro 5W-30?

lets see hmmm. when I clicked the link it lised 5w-30 in euro formulation. so beings my truck runs 5w-30. I fig I would ask what the difference in the euro and reg formulations. so beings my truck runs that one I just put 5w-30.

so you have a problem with it
nono.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back