Just how much phone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a Samsung 7 and it's been a very reliable. It's probably going on 4 years old-still holds a charge. I am not going to get in to the Android/iPhone debut.

Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
The kids at work ( who make some of the highest tech in the U.S.) say Moto G.

Me, I dislike android o/s and Apple so I have an outdated Microsoft Nokia that was free with a 35/ mo pay as you go unlimited data plan

I will second Moto G phones. I was really happy with G5S plus I had and it worked great straight out of the box with very good battery life, but it wasn't working right when I switched to verizon.
I traded it in for Galaxy S8+. I had to make some tweaks to this phone and I'm happy with it now. But I can see that not a lot of people would be willing to mess with their brand new smartphone.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by csandste
if it's so expensive that a drop in the toilet makes me cry I'm agin it. Like my Moto E4 cause I paid $70 for it and its battery lasts days. I have money and cheap phones, my kids are broke and have expensive phones, go figure.

I am going on 2 years with my android Moto. Very, very happy with it. Not sure what benefit I could possibly get from a phone costing 5 or more times what I paid for my Moto. I use it all day long, every day going through maybe 40 gigs of data per month.

Last edited:
buy yourself an used iPhone for how much you can afford it then go to apple store and replace an old battery for a new one;
all process they will charge you $30; you should be set for next 2 years

Originally Posted by miden851
buy yourself an used iPhone for how much you can afford it then go to apple store and replace an old battery for a new one;
all process they will charge you $30; you should be set for next 2 years
They will not replace it for $30 any more, it is at least $49 now. The $29.99 program ceased in December of last year.

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/battery-power

Originally Posted by Alfred_B
Get one with a large screen if you will use it for work email.

That is a very good point since I will be checking e-mail......

Best phone?
get one while you still can, its outstanding.

Huawei Mate SE - CLick here

Pretty much any phone you buy from Huawei will be outstanding, Huawei is the 2 largest phone maker in the world and most likely will be #1 by the end of this year, they didnt do that by selling garbage. We have 3 Huawei phones in our family, rock solid beautiful at less then half the cost of anything else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back