Just had some Collon

Status
Not open for further replies.
 -

Collon comes with various cream fillings, including chocolate. I wish I had a can of Calpis to go with it. Kanpai!

Do you know any product names that are funny only due to random coincidence?

PS: My toolbar faves have been obscured in an effort to foil spies that shall remain nameless (Michael Wan).
wink.gif

What about Calpis? Say it a few times and listen how it sounds. The name of this Japanese yogurt-flavored beverage has been changed for the English-speaking market a while ago. I think Collon was also changed.

I thought that you were referring to the raw products that go into Baloney/Devon.

I've got heaps of dodgy product names...need to work out how to get them up.

That's enough for one flavorful meal, dessert included. Some of those names are really harsh!
grin.gif

By the way, I grew up with Dickmann's (called Negerküße = literally "negro kisses" or Mohrenköpfe = literally "moor heads"!!!!!): They are quite good despite being politically incorrectly named. On the bottom is a crispy waffle topped with a thin, crispy chocolate dome that is filled with a whipped cream filling. They come in two sizes and are served chilled. I'm also familiar with Schöller ice-cream, but Bum Bum Banana wasn't around way back when.

I am absolutely laughing my anis off!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.gif

Of all that stuff, I've only consumed Calpis. Tastes a little like cowpis. Only sweeter. Oh I mean how I imagine cowpis would taste.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back