Just had my Santa Fe Detailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got a gift certificate to get my SUV clean and detailed inside/out last Christmas.

So being on Vacation this week I decided to use it, and I also got the car rust-sprayed and the front windows tinted to match the rear.

Unfortunately the pictures don't do the truck justice, but needless to say I'm super happy with the job they did at my local Krown Rust control.
grin2.gif

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Personally, I'd spend more time shining up that little VW in the background! Very sharp in red and white!

Looks nice!

I had mine detailed about a month ago - that included claybar, machine polish, and sealant. I had some swirl marks (put on by hand car wash apparently using dirty equipment) that were nicely removed. I also had some holograms on the doors - a result of [censored] polish job by my previous detailer. They removed those, but managed to create holograms on my hood instead. Uhh.... I guess the job is not that easy on a black color.

Originally Posted By: addyguy
Personally, I'd spend more time shining up that little VW in the background! Very sharp in red and white!
She gets done once a year by me, by hand... I enjoy doing it.

The Santa Fe was quite the mess after 3 years and 170K KM of using it as my office for 8-10 hours a day.
LOL.gif

I figured it was worth the $200 paid for the Gift Certificate to have it done. I got my monies worth and I just know there is someone that is sore from doing it.
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: XS650
Next time take the plastic bag off the center console before you take pictures.
grin2.gif

I have that there because the seats aren't 100% dry yet so I have to keep the plastic in there to drive it over the next day or so, but yeah I could have removed it for the pics.
smirk2.gif

Im most impressed by the underhood shots - clean!

With the little salt we get here and just general use, mine is dirty, sandy, salty, and just doesnt look clean...

Yeah, they even took the Plastic cover off the engine when they did the Shampoo, because I just had to look for the debris that I knew was there and it was gone. No way to get rid of it unless they took the cover off.

The pictures seriously don't do it justice... It's super clean and shiny, looks better then when I got it.

I think I'm going to get this done yearly in the late spring / early summer with this vehicle from now on and on all future vehicles, because they cleaned the engine area and under carriage and then sprayed the rust proofing spay on top of the clean surface which not only protects but keeps the metal looking shiny and new.
20.gif

The stuff they put on the body is a special coating that is supposed to resist mud, dirt and other debris for a year. Apparently the stuff will just roll right off and not adhere to the paint, and if it does a quick rinse with rain or garden hose is supposed to restore it to the polished condition it's in now.
20.gif

Originally Posted By: rshaw125
Is that 20% tint you added??
??? It matches the back window and is legal according to Krown
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back