Just got the General Altimax RT43s installed

I got them installed at discount tire and now im up at a shop they recommend for an alignment. I drove about 10 miles to vet here.....but man! What a difference. The stock tires are pretty bad on my Nissan Rogue. These are soooo much smoother and QUIETER! I know they are brand new but thank you to Char Baby for helping ne pick these out!

I just ordered the same tires from Tire Rack this morning for my Elantra. $302 shipped less a $50 gift card. Good to know they seem to be a nice tire.Has to be better than the stock Kumho Solus KH16's.

Anyone have some decent miles on these yet? I am wondering if they will come anywhere close to the mileage warranty. I have a set in the garage for my Saturn - tread looks good. I'm itching to put them on but the P4s are still good.

I've got a pair of those on the front. Fantastic tires. Ride is very much improved over the concrete Michelins I had on there before.

mcrn

The difference is huge. I do not think I have ever had this big of a change in a car just from changing tires. Expansion joints are not felt near as much and the noise difference is night and day. Smoother.....lol ok I know im repeating myself. I have not been able to get on the highway yet to get up to any real speed but hopefully tonight that will happen.

I have them on my Forester. I have the RT43's in H rated. I have had them for about 8k miles. They have been rotated once. They got a little louder after rotation, but are still pretty quiet. I had them through the last winter. They were the BEST A/S tire I have ever had in the winter, and this winter sucked! You will like them. They are a great tire, especially for the price!

Originally Posted By: mcrn
I got them installed at discount tire and now im up at a shop they recommend for an alignment. I drove about 10 miles to vet here.....but man! What a difference. The stock tires are pretty bad on my Nissan Rogue. These are soooo much smoother and QUIETER! I know they are brand new but thank you to Char Baby for helping ne pick these out!
You're Welcome! Hope the RT43's serve you well smile

Picked up a set (less than $200 after rebates for 4) to go on the 1992 Olds 88 we're inheriting in December.Looking forward to them. If I like, they'll probably replace the MXV4 on the Subaru in 18-24 months when it is due. The MVX4's replacement Premier is pricing itself out of the budget.