Just bought myself a Xigmatek Elysium case

Status
Not open for further replies.
with my Christmas money I got and have gotten the wheels that come with it on it know and know can't wait to transfer my whole Micro ATX computer into it I got it so I could install upgrades a lot easier and be able to expand it a lot more too.

xigmatek-elysium-1.jpg

Originally Posted By: stockrex
why?

Normally for a case that size, you use a full ATX board that will take advantage of the added space. The whole point of MicroATX is so that it can fit in a small case.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Originally Posted By: stockrex
why?

Normally for a case that size, you use a full ATX board that will take advantage of the added space. The whole point of MicroATX is so that it can fit in a small case.

That case is far large for a uATX board lol.

so when I go to build a new computer i don't have any restrictions for motherboard size or anything else for that matter and it does fit under my desk!

Originally Posted By: TDOHGL01
so when I go to build a new computer i don't have any restrictions for motherboard size or anything else for that matter and it does fit under my desk!

Gotta make sure all your cables are long enough to reach. So you will need new cables (SATA)... and hopefully the cables on your power supply will reach also.

Originally Posted By: UG_Passat
Originally Posted By: TDOHGL01

Gotta make sure all your cables are long enough to reach. So you will need new cables (SATA)... and hopefully the cables on your power supply will reach also.
actually all of my cables reached without having to get new ones or anything and it is now in its new home and loving it so far!

also just upgraded to windows 8 Pro for 39.99 and also got windows media center installed now too. Now just waiting to save some more money to buy a 3TB HDD so I don't have to worry about disk space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back