June and July Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it looks like I'm in the running to qualify for Premier Direct Jobber. To do this you have to have a certain volume for 3 months in row. This is the same as qualifying at Direct Jobber but just with more volume.

Since I made it this month (May) I need to have 2 really good months to finish out. (June and July)

So here is the special.

Order $75 at the wholesale price and I will send you a free hat, order $150 at the wholesale price and I will send you a hat and a T-shirt of your choosing.

In order to qualify for this you must either email me directly or call me for the order. Be sure to mention this special when we talk.

Of coarse for the best pricing contact me directly as well.

Here is a link to my email page:
http://www.lubedealer.com/msparks/Contact.aspx

I don't put my real email on the internet anymore. You can also call me at 877-464-8798.

Thanks again for all your help, I'm glad to be part of Bob is the Oil Guy.

Michael Sparks.

Not many takers on this special. Maybe I wasn't as clear either. The Free hat and shirt is on top of my usual special that I have for BITOG'ers.

So if you have bought in the past or if you would like to be a new customer, send me an email or give me a call and I will give you some great pricing.

Also if you order before July 1 you can still recieve the current pricing before the increase.

I need to make an order for a few cases of oil, but I have to wait til the end of June or the first of July before I can order anything.

I have a stroker 500 Cadillac project going on that has been sucking up all my extra cash.

Couple of days left before the price increase. The hat and T-shirt special will go through next month. But if you wanted to save a little bit better get that order to me before friday.

I wish I had seen this post last week. I just ordered $200 worth of Amsoil products for myself and some friends, sorry I couldn't help you out.

I got two cases of oil and a filter delivered last Monday. I bought it from you, but forgot to order it from you, for the hat and shirt deal.

I'll need some M/C oil and gear oil soon and hopfully will remember to call you instead of ordering it from the Amsoil site with my PC number.

With the weird hours I work it's really easy to order on line.

Well poop, I never heard anything back on my M/C oil order so I ordered it online again.

This really puts me in a tight spot to get this bike ready.

quote:

Originally posted by KW:
I got two cases of oil and a filter delivered last Monday. I bought it from you, but forgot to order it from you, for the hat and shirt deal.

I'll need some M/C oil and gear oil soon and hopfully will remember to call you instead of ordering it from the Amsoil site with my PC number.

With the weird hours I work it's really easy to order on line.

I'll see that come on my August Check. when I do I'll put in the order for the hat and shirt.

It's okay since your are already a PC I still get credit for you.

Thanks for the order.

quote:

Originally posted by KW:
I made an order 4 days ago and have not heard anything back. I wonder if everything is ok with Michael Sparks?

Hey sorry I haven't been on much. July was killer, moving into my apartment, divorcing, going crazy in general.

I'm trying to get back on track. I think I made Premier DJ though.

PS, if you need an order quick, be sure to either call me or call the Amsoil order line (if you are already a Preferred Customer) then you know that it's put in, and when it will ship. Otherwise, it get qued in by had and hard telling how long that take. I really dislike the online ordering system. I call 99% of the time unless it's something I'm not in a hurry for.

Sorry to here about your divorce and moving. I had a feeling something was not going right at the Sparks camp.

Online I normally get my orders within 2 to 3 days. Often within an hour or two of clicking send they will send me the UPS tracking info.

October (oil change month) is rolling up on us fast, so I'll be ordering more oil soon.

Quote:

Did not rate a reply? Thanks anyway, I get the message.

Kevin,

I actually replied on the 24th. I made an order for the hat immediately that day.

Again sorry for dropping the ball, I'll make it up to you I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back