Joined the 4Runner club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017, Pearl white, third row, certified pre owned.
Been looking at one for a while, finally pulled the trigger.

IMG_20181116_201127524.jpg

Welcome to the club! Had mine almost a year....great vehicles and only complaint is that it is hard for me to get the vents to not blow in my eyes.

Last edited:
No it's not a 4x4, I have no need for it really.
Thanks guys, any maintenance tips and info is appreciated.

Good looking rig, probably one of the most reliable and tried & true power trains out there. You'll be sick of it long before it gives you any trouble

Congrats! I have been wanting one for years, my family situation calls for a van hence I have the sienna. I am hoping down the line I can pick up a 4runner.

Congrads! They are built like a tank! Have you thought about claying, wax/polymer? Also consider getting the VIN etched into the windows. Most law enforcement agencies do it at predetermined dates/events It's free. They just scan the VIN inspection sticker and print. Enjoy!

Xenons?

My wife had one, rusted out and would lose AT function sometimes. But it was a tough vehicle.

Originally Posted by JHZR2
Xenons?

My wife had one, rusted out and would lose AT function sometimes. But it was a tough vehicle.

I'm not sure on the headlights, I know they are pretty bright blueish as you can see in the picture, there's still a lot for me to discover about this truck.

Originally Posted by Onetor
Congrads! They are built like a tank! Have you thought about claying, wax/polymer? Also consider getting the VIN etched into the windows. Most law enforcement agencies do it at predetermined dates/events It's free. They just scan the VIN inspection sticker and print. Enjoy!

Yeah I will definitely consider protecting the paint in The near future, that's something I will research and see what works best for Florida weather as it will be parked outside under direct sunlight most of the time.

Welcome to a vehicle with rock hard (front) seats and (seemingly) a dashboard styled after the 70's.

Otherwise-Congrats!

A 4Runner on BITOG is almost idolized as much as a Crown Vic........

This one has been priced reduced twice and the RAM dealer has had for about a month. My son traded it in and it is VERY CLEAN. They can't get rid of it.

https://www.dodgehq.com/inventory/u...-4wd-4wd-sport-utility-jtebu5jr3g5367250

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back