Johnny, Cool Sumer Ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: smokey1
the computer generated weather pattern states hurricanes to be likely in GULF near TEXAS and LOUSIANA . Also , along the eastern coast . Lets hope it's a glitch .
There goes oil prices...
27.gif

Originally Posted By: Mystic
This is the strangest I have ever seen in my area, and I have lived here a long time. Here it is June 10th and it is still strangely cool. Now, I don't mind missing the heat. But normally in this area by this time the temperatures would be 90+ and everybody would have the swamp coolers cranked up to high.

I think we are starting to be able to see the connection with the Sun.
could help with the wildfire season in your area . How much precip have you had ?

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Originally Posted By: smokey1
the computer generated weather pattern states hurricanes to be likely in GULF near TEXAS and LOUSIANA . Also , along the eastern coast . Lets hope it's a glitch .
There goes oil prices...
27.gif

yup , more speculation . ;- )

Last edited:
Too bad they didn't sell Gas Gift Cards good for so many liters/gallons and not in $$$ value. I would stock up like I do on oil!

That reminds me... Better buy a ton of Amsoil now before my P.C. membership expires and the price is still lower than I'm sure it's about to jump to, also because I'm sure with GF5 they are going to lower the ZDDP again and I'm quite happy at this amount!
wink.gif

Quote:
the computer generated weather pattern states hurricanes to be likely in GULF near TEXAS and LOUSIANA . Also , along the eastern coast . Lets hope it's a glitch

Thats GREAT NEWS !!!!
whistle.gif
As long as they stay away from FL.

In 1992 I went throught Hurricane Andrew which was a Category 4/5 depending your location to the water. Let me tell you that its not too fun being stuck in a building for many hours that you feel like any second it will crumble or the roof be blown off.
frown.gif

Its been raining here for over a week and much cooler than normal. Definitely hurts people who rent out their homes and hotel operators in resort areas such as Cape Cod. Actually had to fire up the woodstove one evening under durress from the war department. Certainly will cut into Utility cos' profits as its not great weather for producing megawatts! People do seem to driving a lot more up here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back