Jetta SE-Big Boy

What happened to my post? I don’t feel it was offensive. Now I lost a point from my reaction score 😢.
Seriously?

You don’t feel it was offensive to laugh about a car holding together based on the weight of the driver?

Personal criticism isn’t allowed. Stereotyping and ridicule are inappropriate.

Perhaps if you were the target of the ridicule, instead of the one laughing at other people, you would feel differently.

Seriously?

You don’t feel it was offensive to laugh about a car holding together based on the weight of the driver?

Personal criticism isn’t allowed. Stereotyping and ridicule are inappropriate.

Perhaps if you were the target of the ridicule, instead of the one laughing at other people, you would feel differently.
I’m sorry I didn’t mean for it to be taken in an offensive way if it was. I was not intending on laughing at someone honestly I wasn’t. I don’t remember fully what I said but I am sorry.

Restored 1973 - 1976 Lincoln Continental Town Car or Coupe'

I would agree, most new car seats are too small. And I'm just a midget 6'1 - 250lbs

You would think with that Lo-o-n-g hood the car would be powered by a - V16 !

1976-lincoln-town-car blk.jpg

1976-lincoln-town-car int.jpg

Restored 1973 - 1976 Lincoln Continental Town Car or Coupe'

I would agree, most new car seats are too small. And I'm just a midget 6'1 - 250lbs

You would think with that Lo-o-n-g hood the car would be powered by a - V16 !

View attachment 47731

View attachment 47732
See I grew up like you with real cars- Your house ain't that comfortable...
My favorite the 76 Eldo!

Now the green........... uh no.. just say no lol
I get you on that - But St. Paddy's; day is a comin'.
My Gather had a Black Town Coupe with a Burgundy tufted leather split bench.
The Best luxury car - and overall best car I have ever driven before or since.

And - I was driving an 1965 Electra 225 at the time with the switch pitch converter Super Turbine 400 and a screaming 401 Nailhead.

GM and I just get along in the garage better ... or they USED too.
Nothing resembles the Marque anymore - anyone of them !

Here's a BLUE interior on a mid 70's Town Car - the earlier Continentals in the late 60's had a better dash and steering wheel. That's back when they were trying to beat RR and Bentley - and DID.

town car interior blue.jpg

I guess it comes down to personal preference but I'm 6"4" and feel totally fine in my wife's spark over long drives. My mirage isn't exactly giant either. I'm built like Jack Skelington though so maybe that's the difference.

My Passat is gigantic inside and still sports a cavernous trunk to boot. Seats are great, and I am pretty seat picky due to my back.

We just picked up a very nice Ford Edge SEL for my wife. Seat adjusts 1000 ways but I am yet to get truly comfortable in it, constant fiddling. Maybe I'll find it.

Honestly I have better luck with manual seats than power, don't know why but it's been my observation over multiple vehicles.

Back