Jetta SE-Big Boy

German and Swedish cars have always had excellent seat adjustment range. So, a very tall person (like my kid brother, at 6’5”, or even my son, at 6’3”) would do well to consider one.

But I’m left wondering at the point of this thread. It doesn’t seem like it was intended to discuss which cars are better than others, it feels a lot more like commenting on which people are better than others with a veiled criticism, or ridicule, of the physical characteristics of some people.

So, if we can talk about which cars fit different body types best, we can leave this thread in place.

One post about body type or shaming, and the whole thread goes away. No more “LOL” comments.

Fair enough?

German and Swedish cars have always had excellent seat adjustment range. So, a very tall person (like my kid brother, at 6’5”, or even my son, at 6’3”) would do well to consider one.

But I’m left wondering at the point of this thread. It doesn’t seem like it was intended to discuss which cars are better than others, it feels a lot more like commenting on which people are better than others with a veiled criticism, or ridicule, of the physical characteristics of some people.

So, if we can talk about which cars fit different body types best, we can leave this thread in place.

One post about body type or shaming, and the whole thread goes away. No more “LOL” comments.

Fair enough?
My interest is getting a vehicle that is not a torture chamber.
I'm 6'7 300 pounds. Long trips can be painful and no we are not talking about a gut or anything.
Just tall and not small.
I will say sometimes here we are too quick to pull the trigger.
We are all shamed in one way or another-sadly...but it is the real world. That said I abide by the rules.

It has been a long while since I set in a Jetta but I know lots of people like them for the comfort and the fact they made them in stick shift as well so there is that too since a lot of car enthusiasts enjoy driving stick shift.

I bought a new Honda Element I believe in 2006
Tons of room- wide seats but a Interstate nightmare.
In AWD bad mpg and wind and road noise. Those things bother me to no end but it was roomy

I bought a new Honda Element I believe in 2006
Tons of room- wide seats but a Interstate nightmare.
In AWD bad mpg and wind and road noise. Those things bother me to no end but it was roomy
Weren’t those originally intended for the college students because of the room but just never caught on? That’s what I have heard from people. That is why they were so short lived.

Back