Jealously causes evil act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like class envy, if I had to guess. Years ago, women who wore fur (or even fake fur) winter coats got paint thrown on them by haters.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
Class envy for sure. A LOT of hate for rich people these days.

I'm not rich (you can see that by the vehicles in my signature, lol)... but if people that hated rich people would spend half as much time and effort working harder instead of [censored] and moaning they might make some progress towards being rich.

Last edited:
Jeez....

"The special-edition Avio is tied to aeronautics, specifically to Italy’s Aeronautica Militare and its Eurofighter Tycoon jets."

It's Typhoon fighter jets, you morons....

Originally Posted By: dishdude
Could have been a crazy ex-gf.

Girlfriends-Guide-to-Divorce.jpg

Originally Posted By: dogememe

I'm not rich (you can see that by the vehicles in my signature, lol)... but if people that hated rich people would spend half as much time and effort working harder instead of [censored] and moaning they might make some progress towards being rich.
+++ 1!

Originally Posted By: Linctex

image003.jpg

Red head.

Originally Posted By: CT8
Originally Posted By: Linctex

image003.jpg

Red head.

Some supercar owners drive quite obnoxiously, agressively, and loudly and this car got the brunt of that. Who knows.

probably will need to send it back to the factory for refinishing. thems are the risk of driving a nice car anywhere. someone keyed my womans RAv4 front to back for some reason in a parking lot.

Some people are just mean

My stepdaughter lives in Bayside, Queens and if she parks LEGALLY in a spot someone feels is theirs, they key her car. She wants to buy a new car but I keep telling her wait til she buys a house somewhere else.

Out and out evil. If caught, perp should be tried in Singapore and receive the typical punishment often assigned in that jurisdiction. Young Mr. Fay was lucky.

Do I condone what's been done to this car? No, obviously. Do I understand why someone might have done it? Well yes actually.

Back in the day, it wasn't uncommon for the 'old money', British aristocracy to effect an air of financial modesty & sartorial shabbiness; especially in their dealings with the general public. One might imagine that they were savvy enough to twig that flaunting their best finery in front people who had so little might be seen as provocative. This was completely understandable given that the fabulously wealthy Romanov family had all recently fallen victim to a fatal (and probably much deserved) dose of lead poisoning! It was a telling lesson which our Ruling Classes quickly digested.

However today's rich seem to want absolutely everything exactly the way they like it. They want the freedom to make obscene pots of cash, have low (or no) taxation with the minimum of regulation. If the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, they don't see it as 'their' problem. Well that's all fine with me but for goodness sake have the self-awareness to realise that not everyone is going to see things the way you do! If you walk back to your Lamborghini and someone's redesigned its exterior, well maybe it's God's way of telling you not to be such a bloody show-off...

Last edited:
I certainly don't agree with keying a car, but I also think it's quite likely that the Huracan driver was driving like a complete jerk and massively ticked off somebody who had some time to waste and didn't care too much about possibly getting in big trouble.
HS friend of mine's dad was a neurosurgeon and the kid's first car was a good sized and fairly new Benz sedan. He drove me home from school one day and was blowing off stop signs and reds while laying on his horn, he was hollering the whole time at people to get out of his way. He wasn't really a bad kid, his ego just expanded behind the wheel of that prime vehicle and he started thinking the masses needed to show him respect and the rules didn't apply to him. I pointed out that he blew off a stop sign right outside my local police station (he lived in a much wealthier town) and suggested that the cops weren't going to be so impressed by his lux German ride if they saw him pulling that stuff.

Still, you take it up with the driver and/or the police if somebody acts like that and leave the property alone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back