JC battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
What batteries are manufactured by John Control? I know Sears batteries are made by Johnson Control but are those DieHard or something else? is any of Walmart batteries made by Johnson Control. My Honda has JC as OEM battery and it is still perfect after 7+ years of service. I want JC and will stick with one until they are proven otherwise by me.

motorcraft as well. i was leaving sears just as the DieHard Platnium was being introduced. i remember hearing they went to a different vendor for those, friends that still work in the auto center say they arent delivered on the JC truck like the rest of the DieHards. o and Optima were JC as well, at least when i sold, or should i say warrantied every one i sold, at sears.

Last edited:
Thank guys. Are there different standards JC uses for each brand of battery? For example, are the DieHard batteries at Sears better than the AAP branded made by AC?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: M1Accord
Thank guys. Are there different standards JC uses for each brand of battery? For example, are the DieHard batteries at Sears better than the AAP branded made by AC?

they build them to whatever spec the end user specifies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back