JB-80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys
I have a serious problem with my BMW 530D engine.
One of the injectors is corroded solid into the engine. I have tried all different types of releasing fluids, but it won't move. I have heard about this product from the USA, made by Justice Brothers, called JB-80 that is supposed to be the best on the market. Do any of you guys know of a store that will send me a can over to England? I will pay via paypal, credit card directly or even send US Dollar bills. This product is not available in England at the moment.
I am really desperate to get my car back on the road, and I hope you can help me out with this problem.
Thank you, Regards, Annabella

Have you contacted them via their web address?

There appears to be a international contact form for them. You can likely order internationally from their web page.

Justice Brothers does sell online. I have not added the link due to BITOG policy against non-sponsor points of sale. As an address, try some Ws, maybe three of them with a decimal separating them from name of the company without the space or capital letters. At the end add the commercial code after a period. It will work.

quote:

Originally posted by FowVay:
Have you contacted them via their web address?

There appears to be a international contact form for them. You can likely order internationally from their web page.

Thank you for your reply.
As you mention, they do have an international contact point and I did get a phonecall from their supplier in Holland, but he told me that the minimum shipping to England would be £500 sterling ( $US 900 ).I was told that they will shortly have a supplier in England, but that is of no use to me as I need it now.!!

quote:

Originally posted by Clyde65:
Do you have access to a product called PB Blaster over there in the UK?

Thank you for your reply.
I have done a search on the internet for suppliers of this product within the UK but I cannot find one. It seems like you guys keep all the good stuff over in the States !!
I will just have to keep searchin' !!
Isn't it just so annoying that when you are desperate to find a product nothing ever turns up ?

We're quite often envious of the products that you have over there ...even in Canada for that matter ..that we can't get here without spending seven times the price. I'd love to get 7.50r-16 tyres from Avon ..but North America doesn't do "tall and skinny". I even found a wheel manufacturer to make relatively cheap skinny wheels in my lug pattern in Turkey ...NO PROBLEM ...they're only $200 for 5 of them ...plus $450U$ to NYC.

Gary it seems to me a lot of Americans seem to be down on American things these days.

Disliking America and American things seems to be the current trend in .....America. It really bothers me but I can only wait for the fad to die out.

Good luck in your search Annabella.

May I try suggesting a auto parts distributer that services repair shops in your area? They will have access to something as good as pb blaster. Mechanics the world over need penetrating oil that works.

I'm sure this has been tried but have you guys tried removing the injector at different tempatures?

Milwaukee - there are products that are desired ..but not available. I'll trade all the knock off stuff sold in America for a few things that our noble leadership decides that we shouldn't have. I'll let them keep the sugar and banana monopoly. They aren't mostly American either, just American owned.....but who's counting?

The tires that I want are not manufactured in the USA and don't have DOT approval. They seem to work fine in OZ and UK. No one makes 5 on 4.5 5" rims in the USA ..and I looked. Do I blame the Brits for making stuff that I want? Or do I blame a restrictive market in my own country?

But there are plenty of things that are American made..and are the very best. None of us can afford them ..but who's counting?

quote:

Originally posted by milwaukee:
Gary it seems to me a lot of Americans seem to be down on American things these days.

Disliking America and American things seems to be the current trend in .....America. It really bothers me but I can only wait for the fad to die out.

Good luck in your search Annabella.

May I try suggesting a auto parts distributer that services repair shops in your area? They will have access to something as good as pb blaster. Mechanics the world over need penetrating oil that works.

I'm sure this has been tried but have you guys tried removing the injector at different tempatures?

You guys are correct when you suggest that there are penetrating oils available over here in England. The problem is, we have tried the ones we have but the injector remains stuck solid. This is the reason why I have decided to broaden the search over to America.I have read loads of forums to try and find something that will free the corroded injector from the engine and I have noticed that JB-80, PB Blaster and Kroil get good reports. I have managed to get someone to send me a can of Kroil and someone else is going to send me the PB Blaster(hopefully) I know this is costing me a few pounds in cash, but I can assure you with what BMW mechanics charge per hour labor it will me MUCH cheaper than an hours labor charge !!
As a matter of interest, these injectors are not the threaded, screw in type. They are a taper fit, held in place by a collar. Therefore they need to be pulled straight up and out of the engine.
Thanks again for all your replies. ALL information is greatfully received.
Regards.....Annabella

Kroil did the job for me.. Placed a few drops down the side of the injector a few times a day over a period of 5 days and with a little pressure it started to move and finally came out. The injector was really coated in carbon, but the oil managed to penetrate and break the seal.
Thanks guys.... End of story !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back