JAX Airport traffic jams

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
Seems every time I go to Florida when I get near JAX airport there is a accident.
Sat there at times for hours. Accident can be very minor too.

If you were on a motorcycle and during one of these times if you rode the shoulder all the way
down near the accident like a 100 yards away and then ran your bike way up in the grass as far as you could
to clear the accident and then take off, do you think the cops would grab you for it?

I always wondered about that...

Well, there’s certainly one way for you to find out………..

Let us know how it turns out.

If you were on a motorcycle and during one of these times if you rode the shoulder all the way
down near the accident like a 100 yards away and then ran your bike way up in the grass as far as you could
to clear the accident and then take off, do you think the cops would grab you for it?
A friend spent the night in the Myrtle Beach jail for riding the shoulder and trying get around stopped traffic to enter the Myrtle Beach Speedway. So yes at least The MB cops frown on it.

Yes that's illegal. Driving outside a designated travel lane.

Also someone in one of the cars might get mad enough to open their door or cut you off.

Seems every time I go to Florida when I get near JAX airport there is a accident.
Sat there at times for hours. Accident can be very minor too.

I always wondered about that...
The gods are trying to remind you why you should never own property in Florida.

Back