Jamba Juice

Since Jamba Juice is currently having a Buy One, Get One Free special, I have been going there on a daily basis. At $2.60 for a 32 ounces, it's a steal. So far, I have tried the Mango-a-go-go and Aloha Pineapple drinks. I think the Aloha Pineapple is a lot better than the Mango one. Any suggestions on what to try next? What are your favorite Jamba drinks?

A lot better for you than Latte's and coffee...........It does sound like a good deal. My Daughter just got a job at one of the stores. It is in Oregon so I will have to try one sometime.

I like the matcha mist, or they have one called a matcha blast thats a little more like a mikshake. I buy them when I'm too lazy to drive all the way to my favorite bubble tea shop. Plus if you miss lunch or if your a little hungry you can add a soy protine boost for free! If you dont know what matcha is, but its pretty common now, its a powdered whole leaf green tea from japan that has a sort of clean hay or clean grass flavor. Its super good if you like that sort of thing and it has many many health benifits and is packed with antioxidents and amino acids.

Last edited:
I would put a jug of PP on the line to say that a 32oz of jamba juice is the same or worse than 2 reeses cups and washing them down with TWO mountain dews back to back. Diabetes FTW

Last edited:

The Critic

The staff at Jamba Juice also reminds me of the staff at Starbucks. Pretentious, arrogant punks.

I just went to the one my Daughter started at and the pineapple strawberry one was pretty good, it was not watery. Maybe they are not making them right where you guys went? The staff seemed OK to me. I am usually fine tuned to bad customer service.