Jalopnik: Kia Dealers Dead Last in Customer Satisfaction Survey

It really is too bad you can’t buy direct like Tesla
You can't buy direct from Tesla in every state. Here in Utah-you can't. Buy a new Tesla-you have to take delivery in Las Vegas. The new car dealerships here have a cabal-it's very difficult to get a decent deal here. Many buy in Idaho.

I wasn't impressed with my KIA dealership when owning the Sportage. The Hyundai one is decent and the VW dealership was the best. The Honds dealership where my mom bought her HR-V resembles a bazaar with carnival barkers and all when I've taken her car in for service.

Consumers just need to boycott these type of dealers... The only thing they (KIA management) understand is stagnant sales figures. People that pay OVER sticker just because they have to have the latest toy hurt everyone... including their own pocketbooks.
These are stupid people who have access to more cents than they have sense...

I didn't think there were any dealerships left that weren't shysters until I purchased my last vehicle. They gave me more for my trade-in than it was worth, and dropped the price of the vehicle we bought to less than retail, AND they fixed everything I asked them to...great dealership to work with!

Back