I've seen it all now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't seen it all until you watch the video of the cat getting chiropractic care on You tube.

Originally Posted By: Scienceman
You haven't seen it all until you watch the video of the cat getting chiropractic care on You tube.

LOL or Doggy yoga!

I would have preferred to see him shove it in a CRX Si, but that’s just me. Every ricer had a Civic hatch in the early 2000s, it was the equivalent of an IROC-Z for guidos or a Fox body for rednecks (I had several Fox bodies :))

He spends months developing this swap. It will take the first Honda thief two seconds to steal it and strip all the parts.

I mean: I hope that doesn't happen. I'm glad Honda is selling crate engines so people don't have to waste 35k on the whole fwd car.

Originally Posted By: earlyre

lol.gif

Mentioned above:

"I'd love to take a 1950's classic car and put a Hellcat under the hood."

Cars weighed more back in the '50's. A friend has a jet black 1950 Buick 4 door. I'd love to see an engine AND TRANNIE in that tank.

Originally Posted By: Kira
Mentioned above:

"I'd love to take a 1950's classic car and put a Hellcat under the hood."

Cars weighed more back in the '50's. A friend has a jet black 1950 Buick 4 door. I'd love to see an engine AND TRANNIE in that tank.

I didn't say I was going to be racing it...
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
And don't forget the PentaStar has 2 more cylinders.
wink.gif

But it doesn't have a Turbo, LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: jeepman3071
Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Originally Posted By: StevieC
https://jalopnik.com/this-madman-is-stuf...dium=socialflow

???

Engine swaps in Civics are pretty common.....

What I find funny is the description of the 306HP mill as a "Monster", LOL! That's like stock Pentastar power.

True, but 306hp in a 2100 pound car is pretty substantial. The 3.6 Grand Cherokee weighs more than twice that.

For sure, I just found the whole thing to be a bit funny. That's similar to a stripper fox with a warmed over 302 in it. Pretty much standard drag racing fare but it is being described there like this is revolutionary
lol.gif

I remember, fondly, from my days at the track there was an even older vintage Civic with a newer engine swapped into it and a huge honkin' turbo on it. Thing was running low 13's IIRC and they had the valve cover off and a breaker bar on the head bolts between runs trying to get the head gasket to stop leaking hahahahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back