I've Been Diagnosed with Thymoma Cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Turk, I am sorry to hear that. You will beat this man. You are young enough and it sounds like you took care of yourself.
Mayo Clinic is excellent!
I know a few guys in the submarine Navy who developed cancer at a young age and got through free and clear. You will be good man!

Originally Posted By: ls1mike
Wow Turk, I am sorry to hear that. You will beat this man. You are young enough and it sounds like you took care of yourself.
Mayo Clinic is excellent!
I know few guys in the submarine Navy who developed cancer at a young age and got through free and clear. You will be good man!

I echo the sentiments Turk.

You will beat it. Early diagnoses is the key.

Mola

Let me go ahead and say a prayer for you on this site

Dear Father

Bless this man with your wisdom, strength and knowledge.
Bless the physicians as they prepare to evaluate, study, and perform surgery and post op on this man. Give them all the guidance and knowledge they require to help cure this terrible disease.
Give this man the strength to endure the mental, physical, and emotional demands that are upon him and his family. Guide him in all decisions.
May you grant him full healing and a speedy recovery.
May you grant him further rich life so that he may help people on this earth.
I ask this in your Gracious and healing name,

Amen

Stay strong and positive. Avoid negativity of all types. Medicinal pot is better than most anti nausea pills. Laughter is good.

Thank you so much everyone!!!
thumbsup2.gif

It looks to be Malignant, so hopefully its not too far along. I've developed a lot of implantable medical devices, but this is the 1st time I need treatment.

Got way too much to do in life yet, so this has got to be beat!
smile.gif

Like everyone here, our everyday prayers are direct to you and your family. You're young and healthy, this minor thing will be cured in no time.

You live in Minnesota and already know that Mayo Clinic is second to none, the late King of Jordan was a patient there, the late President Reagan also went there for medical treatments.

Thymoma is a rare bird that's rarely malignant. However, since your thymoma is probably malignant, and if your thymus gland needs to be removed along with the tumor, you can live just fine without the thymus gland. That you are otherwise in good health, and your still young age, are absolutely in your favor. Having a positive attitude makes definitely a difference in how likely you are to overcome this crisis. Ask your friends and family for support when needed. I wish you successful treatment and a full recovery.

hotwheels

Hey thanks again.

I will for sure keep you all informed. Time to whip it, whip it good!
thumbsup2.gif

I need to stay alive long enough to use up all that
$1 Autozone Castrol Edge & M1 AFE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back