It's Not About The Nail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaa blaaa blaaa. All you want is sex. Blaaaaa, bla, bla, bla you think I am stupid,,,.Bla bla, bla you don't care about me. Bla bla, bla.

Lol never personally experienced this but have heard about it, this is what happens when you either really don't cate or you married a typical "shopping makes me feel good" type of women.

Intelligent women > average women

Originally Posted By: Smoky14
Men give affection to have sex
Women give sex to receive affection.

Life is so simple huh?

Smoky
It is really not that simple.

Originally Posted By: CT8
Blaa blaaa blaaa. All you want is sex. Blaaaaa, bla, bla, bla you think I am stupid,,,.Bla bla, bla you don't care about me. Bla bla, bla.

that could be a good sig line.
I just saw this thread, and it made me laugh.a study was done to prove that women like to "bla bla bla" a LOT.feb. 23/13 in the local paper (Windsor star), the study from the u.of Maryland stated that women utter 20,000 words a day, and guys 7,000, not including texts and e-mails.a couple of copies are on my fridges, for laughs.i'd copy it to the thread, but I don't know how, nor do I care (don't list instructions).this was in an article written by a woman, who writes about important issues in life, such as shoes, the mall and makeup.a few friends/neighbors made copies of this, and said copies are on the fridge, as a reminder.a few have said that their wives talk less, after reading this article!!!!
if some guys have a woman that doesn't yap all the time -- then you did well.if guys have to listen to a yappy woman, don't complain, since you married her.it's your fault. thanks guys for a morning laugh, and have a good day.

Originally Posted By: yeti
...if guys have to listen to a yappy woman, don't complain, since you married her.it's your fault. ...

Indeed, quite right. Same for any complaint about your spouse. We live and learn, don't we?
wink.gif

But I have to say, I like women who talk more than I do, unless it is negative talk (negativity I can't tolerate for long from anyone), or distracting me when I'm trying to focus on a task at hand. Women (or anyone) who talk very little are hard to socialize with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back