It's in my lawnmower..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm..Canadian Tire synthetic...what the heck is it called...Formula 1 or something. I haven't actually cut the grass yet (hey it's still March) but I did run the mower (a Craftsman with a Briggs and Stratton) and it smokes less on startup.

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:

quote:

Originally posted by GTScort:
...you must love your lawnmower

Boy, I just hope my Elven buddies see it that way...ein grassenchomper...oh my...

pscholte, I'm sure those elves see it that way. Your green Lawn Boy mower cuts green grass, why not be consistent and use "the Green" as your oil?

quote:

Originally posted by ToyotaNSaturn:

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:

quote:

Originally posted by GTScort:
...you must love your lawnmower

Boy, I just hope my Elven buddies see it that way...ein grassenchomper...oh my...

pscholte, I'm sure those elves see it that way. Your green Lawn Boy mower cuts green grass, why not be consistent and use "the Green" as your oil?

Sounds good, but I think I am going to have to ponder the logic...juuuuuuuuuuuust to be sure
wink.gif

It's a motor. Motors get oil. Why not GC? I think it's superior powers would be perfect for an air cooled engine. Oddly enough, the lawnmower is painted green. Hey, if I don't take care of this mower, I'll be using my old push mower...ugh (good for the environment though).

There's no shortage of it where I live. Why just the other day I was in ******* store and also ****** store (can't name them or Patman will clean them out) and I found GC dating back to 02 and 03 in one, and 03 and 04 in the other. Between the two stores there must have been 40 litres.

Now the question is, do I want to drop $300 or so dollars cleaning them out? I already have an XD-3 stash going as well. My wife and kids think I'm weird.

quote:

Originally posted by rcy:
My wife and kids think I'm weird.

I certainly hope that doesn't mean they don't believe in Elves...if so, could get rough around Christmas time...the Black Forest Elves have very good connections with the wee ones at the North Pole...really...they do.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back