It's here, arrived early still 1 week to wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on your new ride. I know how you feel. I have a new M340i on order and it's now on US soil, I pick it up at the Performance Center in Spartanburg in two weeks.

lol.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ddH3HJ9RpY

Oh my, any other brand produced that steering wheel they're gonna get shot, gutted, cut up, hung up, and wood smoked on this site …

For some reason can't post pics from my phone.

The delay continues, dropped the car off at auto paint guard here in Tampa. Paint correction, polish, clear bra on the front, up the a pillars to the sunroof. Also the mirrors backs are being done. Then ceramic on the whole car including wheels and calipers. Won't get it back until next Tuesday â˜¹ï¸ ...

Originally Posted by The Critic
Congratulations!

Don't allow them to prep the paint.

This.

The $8/hr "detail" department is always guaranteed to screw up a new car finish.

My sister and brother in law bought a new black Pathfinder a few years ago and it made me sick when I saw it for the first time and the brand-new paint had been swirled all to Hades by an idiot with an electric buffer.

Fortunately they're not really "car people" and didn't notice, so I didn't say anything.

I did, however, email the GM of the dealership and let him know that this was happening.

Not the best pics but you get the idea

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited:
Originally Posted by ad244
Bold brake caliper color... white?

Love it!!

10 Piston caliper
crazy2.gif
The rotors are tungsten carbide coated and supposedly turn to a mirror finish in about 4k miles

Originally Posted by BeerCan
Originally Posted by ad244
Bold brake caliper color... white?

Love it!!

10 Piston caliper
crazy2.gif
The rotors are tungsten carbide coated and supposedly turn to a mirror finish in about 4k miles

Q. How fast can it stop?
A. Imagine hitting a wall head on and coming to a stop instantly.
shocked2.gif

Those calipers are MASSIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back