It's a day late

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021
For a white Christmas. We had a rainy/icy Christmas eve/day here in southern Ontario, things were reasonably cool by yesterday evening and so everything froze. We got some snow overnight and now it is snowing again.

Just took Ms. Filthy Brakes up to Shoppers Drug Mart to let the kids get themselves some gaming cards with their Christmas cash and thought this was a nice contrast, the black on white:

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1140.jpg

For a white Christmas. We had a rainy/icy Christmas eve/day here in southern Ontario, things were reasonably cool by yesterday evening and so everything froze. We got some snow overnight and now it is snowing again.

Just took Ms. Filthy Brakes up to Shoppers Drug Mart to let the kids get themselves some gaming cards with their Christmas cash and thought this was a nice contrast, the black on white:

View attachment 38241
Hot on ice too!

We got a light dusting here in northern Kentucky. High temp was about 15 on Christmas day. I figure if it's going to be that cold out (where you can't / don't want to do anything) it might as well be snowing-- I was hoping for more than we got.

Oddly my family in Vermont got rain and nearly 60 degree weather. Seems our December weather got switched somehow.

View attachment 38241
Now, that's a pretty picture.

We got a light dusting here in northern Kentucky. High temp was about 15 on Christmas day. I figure if it's going to be that cold out (where you can't / don't want to do anything) it might as well be snowing-- I was hoping for more than we got.

Oddly my family in Vermont got rain and nearly 60 degree weather. Seems our December weather got switched somehow.
South Central KY here, we got about what you did.

We were about 5 days late!

For once we were actually underpredicted. Ended up getting 18 inches overnight. Snowplow bank was up over the back window on the Subaru.

Spent 90 minutes digging out the Subaru then decided I'd just work from home and clean the rest on lunch.

This might be a little OT but my across the street neighbor has 3 Chrysler products. Works in dealership sales or service or both or something. Here is that one. (If we are a fan of clean/new vehicles)

We had a rain and 50MPH winds Christmas .

Attachments

• 20201230_105404.jpg
    20201230_105404.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20201230_105410.jpg
    20201230_105410.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 10
Back