It's a beautiful morning!

Nice and crisp but not terribly cold. No drones buzzing,no mariachi music and no earthquake... yet.

The snow capped San Gabriel mountains are in the distance. The San Andreas fault made them.

The trees near the middle right
is Hesperia lake. It's stocked with fish often and the white sand is the Mojave river. It flows underground unless we get lots of rain

It also flows backward. Only the Nile and the Mojave flow the wrong direction.

Attachments

• IMG_20221112_085355462.jpg
    IMG_20221112_085355462.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 51
It also flows backward. Only the Nile and the Mojave flow the wrong direction.
This shot shows the clear air.

Rivers always flow in the direction of least resistance which is downhill due to sloping. The Nile flows north because it starts at a high elevation and has to flow into the lower-situated Mediterranean to the north.

Lake Champlain is actually a north flowing river.

Beautiful setting. I'd love to catch those guys who dump construction garbage in your desert and hurt them....after extracting the funds necessary to clean up their dumping....then hurt them.

Beautiful setting. I'd love to catch those guys who dump construction garbage in your desert and hurt them....after extracting the funds necessary to clean up their dumping....then hurt them.

Penalties should be harsh for this behavior not just in a desert but everywhere. NYC, Philly, Yonkers, Rochester have all become littered cesspools of filth and massive numbers of homeless with no place to go. I'm fearful for these people this winter. It is not looking good.

We don't call 911 here. Takes 12 hrs for the fuzz to show up so we handle things like that ourselves.

Back