ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
What should the west/NATO do about them?

Merkel is sending weapons to the Kurds in Iraq to fight them. The US is dropping bombs on various ISIS targets. Chances are US and UK Special Forces are already in there running covert operations....reporting troop movements, intel gathering and marking targets for air strikes.

Last edited:
We need to get the government in Iraq to include the Sunnis, so far they have excluded them.

Syria is another story.

We need to work with the Saudi government to clamp down on rich Saudis who are funding this kind of stuff. We look the other way with the Saudis but they are far from a democracy, poor record on human rights.

The be-heading of another American should not set our policy. ISIS has already executed hundreds or thousands of people in Iraq who did not agree with them.

I really do not want to see regular troops in Iraq or Syria. I am OK with special forces people calling in bombing targets.

Originally Posted By: dave1251
Nothing ISIS is the JV team.

Yep. That's pretty much what we were told by the leader of the free world. Maybe he'll figure it out. Maybe not.

The opposing military force has to come from other Muslim nations. As long as The West is the opposing force, it will only serve as a recruiting tool for more to join ISIS. I personally cannot believe how incompetent the Iraqi army appears to be. They seem to haul @ss at the first sign of close quarters fighting being unavoidable. And they leave behind the equipment we gave them, which ISIS gladly takes control of.

ISIS is an aggressive cancer within Islam, and only Islam holds the cure.

The big problem is that they have already infiltrated us and live among us so just bombing overseas won't completely stop them all. We, as Americans, need to take them on one at a time since our gov't seems to be better at golf and have no plan. Opps...we're treading close to a locked thread lol

GM BOY:
you know that ISIS did the beheadings DUE TO ATTACKS ORDERED AGAINST THEM by the president right?
These idiotic golf jokes sicken me. Like those lunatics wouldn't have done it if he wasn't playing golf!
Don't also forget who ignored dozens of warnings about 9/11 and failed to catch or even get close OBL.

Last edited:
ISIS was created by the central bank as a tool to overthrow Assad. The central bank is using ISIS as a ploy to groom the American public for future military action against Syria. When the central bank creates a false flag by having ISIS take out an entire American city with a nuke, the American public will be begging the administration to go into Syria to take out ISIS, which will also lead to the removal of Assad.

Problem, reaction, solution.

Problem = ISIS
Reaction = American public freaking out over a nuked city
Solution = The administration taking out Syria's Assad

Only thing that will most likely solve it is an all out combat troop invasion of the area they occupy. But who wants more American men being killed out there? I think as long as they don't get near the oil fields (Gas would likely double in price) then we should stay out of it. But now since they have murdered 2 us journalists... well that changes things.

Originally Posted By: 97tbird

Don't also forget who ignored dozens of warnings about 9/11 and failed to catch or even get close OBL.

I agree, let's definitely don't also forget about Bill Clinton.

There is no perfect answer. The best answer would probably be let it run its course. Tho this isn't the safest.

Simply fact is we can over throw ever leader they have for the next 50 years and their will always be another willing to step up and take his place.

Best answer would be let the dominate force take state hood. Then try and work with them. Regardless who it is their will always be 2-3 fractions trying to overthrow them. As long as we can find a half decent leader we can work with them and help shape the country.

In all likely hood we can't solve the problem. We can fight and repress the problem but ultimately we are talking about a country that has been at uncivil war with itself for over 1500 years.

Originally Posted By: Donald
We need to get the government in Iraq to include the Sunnis, so far they have excluded them.

Wishful thinking. Iraq has to brake up into 3 countries: Kurdistan, Sunnistan, and Shiitestan. Even even then there could be wars between them.
This is crazy, religious wars in 21st century!

Same with Syria, separate Sunnies from Alawites by a huge wall (wait, that didn't work in Israel).

Originally Posted By: 97tbird
GM BOY:
you know that ISIS did the beheadings DUE TO ATTACKS ORDERED AGAINST THEM by the president right?
These idiotic golf jokes sicken me. Like those lunatics wouldn't have done it if he wasn't playing golf!

Its not about beheadings, this is just a symptom of the infection. The infection is that it you don't meet their views, you die, including other muslims, christians etc. If we left them alone they would still be a problem as they desire to grow spread and eliminate those that don't share their religious view. This goes across continents. I'm amazed at those who think if we were not in the middle east, we would have no problems. Imagine if a group like this grows unchecked and overthrows a weak country like pakistan which have nukes.

Originally Posted By: KevGuy
What should the west/NATO do about them?

lol stop recruiting and paying them to be their enemy?
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
ISIS was created by the central bank as a tool to overthrow Assad. The central bank is using ISIS as a ploy to groom the American public for future military action against Syria. When the central bank creates a false flag by having ISIS take out an entire American city with a nuke, the American public will be begging the administration to go into Syria to take out ISIS, which will also lead to the removal of Assad.

Problem = ISIS

This. Problem is the sheep can't grasp this because the
mass media is totally controlled by the same elite bankers and Rothschild Ashkanazi families that want their "Greater Israel".

Merkava 4;

I bet you know a lot about
the concept of "Greater Israel"?

I'm guessing that the mods are monitoring these threads about
Putin, and ISIS..

If so I would like to extend my sincere thanks to them for allowing our discussions to continue on as long as they stay civilized and don't get too far off topic.
thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Please PM me mods if you have ANY concerns or questions about my posts regarding these threads I will be happy to self edit if necessary.

GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Originally Posted By: Merkava_4

Problem = ISIS

This. Problem is the sheep can't grasp this because the
mass media is totally controlled by the same elite bankers and Rothschild Ashkanazi families that want their "Greater Israel".

Merkava 4;

I bet you know a lot about
the concept of "Greater Israel"?

Has way more to do with just the central bank though...you're forget a few other angles as well.

I would mention a be more, but I'd like to keep this from being locked if I can.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back