Isis fishing vest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed a lot of Isis leaders or people wear fly fishing vests and I see a lot of Toyota trucks over there ... every time I go fishing I see the same things!
crazy2.gif
they always say watch your back before casting ... Maybe even more of a reason now
lol.gif

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
They are called "chest rigs" and they are the new tacti-cool way of carrying magazines.

My son wears one for paintballing.

Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
They are called "chest rigs" and they are the new tacti-cool way of carrying magazines.

Same for airsoft. They're incredibly useful for carrying extra magazines/grenades.

Toyota Hiluxs and Corollas are rampant in that part of the world. I'll never own a Toyota due to a point in time where they kept blowing up around me.

Diesel Rangers are also popular, as are Opels, but atleast for Afghanistan, Toyota is 9.5/10 cars there.

And to explain the extra .5/10... One time I saw a mid 90s Corolla. No trunk, no hood or engine. About 6 people sitting inside the Corolla, 3 in the trunk, two in the engine bay. The two in the engine bay had the reins to the two mules pulling the thing. It was magical.

Anyway, yeah. I've seen corollas turn to pixie dust. I still get nervous when I see one merge next to me or pass me.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Skippy722
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter

Same for airsoft. They're incredibly useful for carrying extra magazines/grenades.

Yeah, that's what he does. I originally got him a thicker old school like tactical vest but he said it got way too hot for him. So we picked up the much lighter, albeit thinner, vest. He said it stings a bit more depending on the shot but it's worth not having to sweat like a pig. Plus he said they're more flexible for when he's laying down and stuff...

I don't have one..i just go to the range in whatever I'm wearing for the most part and call it good....‚

Originally Posted by twouvakind
Looks like Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may have rigged one for martrydom.

I have trouble believing anything the pas few decades.

His trainer said: "stand way over there and pay close attention - I will only be able to demonstrate this one time"

Our elite teams used them, before the idiot media talked incessantly about them and glamorized them, and then 'Hollywood' made a TV show about them. All of which effectively endangers them and their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back