Is Valvoline still the best supplement for arm wrestling competitions?

besides, as kids we don't see these as stories, it's reality for us... Maybe that's what's groing up means, realising that your heroes and villains are make believe...

So the take-away is to use the lowest viscosity oil possible when chugging a whole can for an arm wrestling competition. A 0w-16 will go down quicker than a 75w-90. ;)

So the take-away is to use the lowest viscosity oil possible when chugging a whole can for an arm wrestling competition. A 0w-16 will go down quicker than a 75w-90. ;)
Castor oil even better but he would probably forfeit the match as he would have to take a potty break.

We had an arm wrestling competition in highschool, and I ended up being the winner. I don't recall anyone chugging motor oil though.

Anyway, all these years later I've got that goin' for me, which is nice...

Last edited:
Provides superior HTHS lubrication for the arm joints which gives an edge for the Win !! :D

I just realized this guy is probably pretty old by now. He should switch to a high mileage oil. It could help prevent leaks out of the rear main seal. ;)

The top guys are using Redline oil now days ,, FYI. The zinc builds the Testosterone .

The top guys are using Redline oil now days ,, FYI. The zinc builds the Testosterone .
I always suspected the body metabolizes zinc into testosterone. Makes sense if you think about it. ;)

Back