Is this taught anymore .

Obviously on something.
The dirty little secret is that many actors and actresses of the Hollywood Golden Era used drugs. Cocaine and amphetamines were popular
energy boosters of that era. Bob Hope was a piece of crap.

Is it taught... where? Public school or elsewhere?

Performing arts is still around, albeit hampered greatly at the moment.

Obviously on something.
The dirty little secret is that many actors and actresses of the Hollywood Golden Era used drugs. Cocaine and amphetamines were popular
In their defense, little was known about addiction, and long term effects. Judy Garland was given amphetamines and sleeping pills. Richard Carpenter got addicted to Quaaludes, and those was prescribed by doctors in the UK under the name Mandrax in the 1970's. "Take this, it'll make you feel better so you can work 16 - 18 hours per day, 7 days a week, or you'll lose your job and we'll get someone else" seemed to be the M.O. Thankfully we've evolved since then.

I dont thing a guys running around doing some sort of soft shoe routine would be very popular today. Watching that for me would be a form of torture like chaining me to a chair and forcing me to watch Lawrence Welk and his champagne music makers. OMG, the horror, I rather stab myself with screwdrivers.

It comes naturally to men right after they meet woman of their dreams. As soon as they get married they loose that ability.

Obviously on something.
Really?

What about him was "crap"?

His philanthropy?

His 57 overseas tours for the USO?

His self-deprecating style of humor?

His style of dancing?

Or do you just enjoy belittling and tearing down people?

Really?

What about him was "crap"?

His philanthropy?

His 57 overseas tours for the USO?

His self-deprecating style of humor?

His style of dancing?

Or do you just enjoy belittling and tearing down people?

Anyone who cheats on his wife like he did doesn't deserve kind words from me.

Anyone who cheats on his wife like he did doesn't deserve kind words from me.
I understand your point. Didn't know about that, quite honestly.

So, without explanation in your first post, I thought you had implied that he was a drug user and bad dancer.

Are you claiming he was those things, too, or commenting solely on his infidelity?

We have lots of dance schools here, and some teach tap. While I never took tap, I did take dance for 12 years, and love to go out dancing. My Dad and I went dancing last night after we took grampa home from dinner. We went dancing last weekend as well to the same club. My mother taught dance, and my dad got great at it. Now we go dancing regularly, and sometimes just in the living room, shop, or on the lawn. A couple who dance very well, complimented us last night on how good we danced. Salsa, tango, rumba, samba, and jive are my favs.

Back