Is this an "advanced" or "up to date" phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently have an LG Rumor Touch through Virgin Mobile. Has the service a year in December and not extreamly happy with the service or the phone. In less than 1 year I had the screen blow on me, doing nothing but sending a text and pop! out went the screen. The new one they sent is OK but freezes up alot. Looking at a Huawei Pillar from Cricket Wireless. Never heard of the brand, but seems like a nice phone. Plan is $10 less than what I pay now, too. Was just released in September so I assume it is up to par with all the new phones, but what do you think? Here is all the info about it and a picture. Thanks! Huawei Pillar Info

I have an LG Rumor Touch with Sprint service. I've had it about a year with no problems. It's certainly not what I'd call an "advanced" phone meaning a smartphone like an iPhone, Android-based mobile device, or a Blackberry. But it's what I call a smart dumb-phone. It handles making calls, texting, and simply e-mail which serves the needs I have. I sit in front of a computer all day, so that lack of web surfing capabilities doesn't bother me enough to shell out more dollars every month and go to a smartphone, yet.

I still have that unboxed LG Optimus V and that is a "smartphone" i think barlowc hit the nail on the head, the older phones arent the worst and they are actually pretty good for what you use them for.

I decided against selling the Android, btw. Ill use it next month, or next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back