Is there a "shortage" of Mobil 1 Annual Protection 0W-20?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ThatDudeOrion
I can't speak to the add pack, but according to the MSDS's, I like the base oil composition of M1 0w-20 EP better than 0w-20 AP, My preference would be EP even though I have both at my local walmarts.

Can you elaborate? The speculation I have seen is that both EP and AP were suspected of having the same high percentage of PAO in their base oil.

Originally Posted by Jimmy_Russells
Originally Posted by typ901
Originally Posted by Jimmy_Russells
Originally Posted by typ901
It's available on Walmart's app. Shows for next day delivery for me.

Did you read the OP?

Yes, and even the title where OP is asking if there is a shortage. There's not. Why hunt for it when you can have it delivered? Why waste time theorizing about stock levels? Who on this forum knows or will share what Walmart's decision is to carry what oil at what store based on sales amounts? Or what Mobil's plans are for AP going forward. Not certain what you are implying what I missed, but thanks for the value added post.

Because he said he ordered it right in the post. Then you proceeded to imply that he should just order it.

Meaning that instead of hunting for something in 3 Walmarts, OP should have just order(ed) it and have it at his door, before even bothering to step foot in the store #1 let alone 3. All that does is burn time and fuel. Why schlep if you can have it delivered.

Last edited:
Meaning that instead of hunting for something in 3 Walmarts, OP should have just order(ed) it and have it at his door, before even bothering to step foot in the store #1 let alone 3. All that does is burn time and fuel. Why schlep if you can have it delivered.

I agree, M1 AP is $35.84 for a 5 quart jug on Walmart.com and you get free 2 day shipping with orders over $35. No need to hunt this stuff down in random stores.

I see AP at every Walmart. IMO it's the most advanced long drain oil on the market. You get what you pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back