Is super tech ATF made by Warren ?

In some regions it is. Warren, Amalie, and Citgo are known to be Walmart suppliers, and ST could be one of those or someone else depending on where you are. Walmart does it in a regional basis.

Dex v1 is thinner also
No clue what that means but MolaKule is entirely correct. DEXRON III (which doesn’t really exist anymore) may start out thicker but it doesn’t stay that way. One of the major components of the DEXRON VI specification is increased shear stability. It may start out thinner but will retain its viscosity. DEXRON VI is a superior fluid in every aspect.

Anyone know for sure if super tech ATF is made by Warren like there oils.
Warren gives so much info on there product.
Looking at Dex 111 atf. Don't want the thinner dex v1
Found this unsent:
Dig down deeper wrt viscosity at temperature
New:
A little old lady walked in a True Value looking for the old Dex … two parts houses did not know to tell her (what’s in this post). I wrote down Dex VI for her.

I contacted Warren about their LV ATF and where to buy it. I initially asked about MAG1 and they asked where I was located. From that, he gave me the names of distributors (who can then sell to a variety of retailers, i.e. privately-owned NAPAs, farm stores, small hardware stores, etc) and also said Walmart's ATF as well as KOI/Fisher (Federated) is the same fluid. He also emailed to say

On the bottom of the bottle the common theme would be the logo WSE , WNE or WPP. If so you’re covered.

For a few thousand miles apparently, then it's thicker than what the dex 3 becomes. I won't bother with Dex 3 anymore after using 6 in several high mileage gm autos.
Not really as it stays about the same viscosity and does not thicken up. Dexron VI formulations maintain viscosity, have better anti-oxidants, and maintain the needed friction coefficients over a much longer period than did the older dexron formulations.

Not really as it stays about the same viscosity and does not thicken up. Dexron VI formulations maintain viscosity, have better anti-oxidants, and maintain the needed friction coefficients over a much longer period than did the older dexron formulations.
I guess I worded it confusingly, but I didn't say it gets thicker. Just that the dexron 3 doesn't maintain its viscosity, therefore the dexron 6 will be thicker after that. I was reading your reply and thinking that's exactly what I said.

Anyone know for sure if super tech ATF is made by Warren like there oils.
Warren gives so much info on there product.
Looking at Dex 111 atf. Don't want the thinner dex v1
I don't know if it's made by Warren, but I do know that their Mercon V is only one of a few Mercon V trans fluids that is approved by Ford. I have used it in the past and will in the future if need be. (y)

Interestingly Warren oil actually has a Mercon V with approval number on the container too. I believe it is their Coastal synthetic blend ATF.

And by the way... Warren Oils founder Mr. Warren passed away earlier this month. Hard on his family especially this time of year. Let's keep his family in our thoughts.

Back