Is Otis tech MC-10 exactly the same as shooters choice FP-10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to read the MSDS information on Shooters Choice FP-10 and also for Otistec MC-10. I'm not a chemist . It seems difficult to discern what they both actually are and are they actually the same exact thing just repackaged. I'm also wondering would any synthetic quality motor/engine oil be even better and cheaper? Thank you.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Mtnbikerva1
Trying to read the MSDS information on Shooters Choice FP-10 and also for Otistec MC-10. I'm not a chemist . It seems difficult to discern what they both actually are and are they actually the same exact thing just repackaged. I'm also wondering would any synthetic quality motor/engine oil be even better and cheaper? Thank you.

Ready for 100 different answers? The best way to find out is to use engine oil yourself and find out. My neighbor likes Mobil-1 15w50 for his carry pistols.
Not for me! I use well acknowledged product-labeled "gun oils"

The man (George Fennell) who originally formulated FP-10 now has another company called Weapon Shield. Some great YouTubes. I watched about 8 or so last night.
I emailed George last night at 10:20 pm and he answered me at 11:15 pm. I emailed him again this morning and within 2 hours he had answered my other questions.
It is nice when you can talk to the owner of the company.

Some "say" the FP-10 is not what it used to be since a big company bought him out years ago. IDK is that has any truth to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back