Is Mobil1 SUV or Delvac 1 5W40 avalible in Toronto area Canada?

What's wrong with your Candian friend bringing you XD-3 0w-40? It too is an HDEO and much cheaper (why? got me swinging :confused) You should surely have Delvac 1 readily available in HK. It's available world wide under that name [I dont know] ..or is the stuff really expensive there [Confused] I don't think TSUV is a bargain in Canada either.

hungdynasty

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Allan: What's wrong with your Candian friend bringing you XD-3 0w-40? It too is an HDEO and much cheaper (why? got me swinging :confused) You should surely have Delvac 1 readily available in HK. It's available world wide under that name [I dont know] ..or is the stuff really expensive there [Confused] I don't think TSUV is a bargain in Canada either.
I have heard about Delvac1(SUV) doing really great in gasoline engine(mine is a BMW 4.0L engine) so I want to try it. Most Mobil1 sold in Hong Kong are european version(5W50,0W40) and yes, I can buy Delvac1 in EssoMobil gas station for HK$550(US$70)/4 litres, but really expensive right! [No no]

I'm from the Toronto area. NOCO lubricants supply Mobil 1 products and I remember seeing a poster of Delvac 1 in the NOCO warehouse. Tell your friend to call NOCO at 1-800-414-NOCO or 416-201-9900 to make an order. The warehouse is at: 2 Bradpenn Road, Etobicoke, ON. M8Z 5S9. The warehouse is hard to find so tell your friend to do a location search on mapquest.com before proceeding to the plant. NOCO also supply Esso oil as well.

Patman

Staff member
Esso's 0w40 is sold at Walmart, and last time I checked the price it was pretty good, around $22 CDN per 4L jug, which works out to about $18.50 US.