is mobil one a true synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Originally Posted By: demarpaint
My balls have no scars!
07.gif

All 4 of them?

Yep...........I better stop or the thread will get locked. Amazing how much fun you can have playing with words.....

... I better stop or the thread will get locked. Amazing how much fun you can have playing with words.....

Yeah, lets not get this thread locked or any of us banned... Lets get back on topic.
wink.gif

*Wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes*

Originally Posted By: StevieC
... I better stop or the thread will get locked. Amazing how much fun you can have playing with words.....

Yeah, lets not get this thread locked or any of us banned... Lets get back on topic.
LOL.gif

Yea you bandwidth wasters!!!!!!

Daman I don't know what your problem with M1 is, but you should really stop all the "hate" posts it's really not called for!

LOL.gif
J/K

Ok... Enough now... I gotta stop before I pop a rib or something.

Johhny you're a biased Pennzoil man and shouldn't be in an M1 thread.

Why would you make such false accusations against XOM?

LOL.gif
(J/K)

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Well, lets see if I can help.

Is it a true synthetic. I guess it depends on what is, IS.

Does IS mean maybe?
21.gif

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Well, lets see if I can help.

Is it a true synthetic. I guess it depends on what is, IS.

On a serious note... You are right... We don't really know for sure aside from speculation what they actually put in their formulation and have to leave it up to real world testing to find out.

Too bad that a lot of people judge an oil by it's contents and not it's real world performance...

Pennzoil Platinum is a shining example of a great oil that produces great results and UOA's but has GRP II+ in it!
wink.gif

For me I could care less if it contained cooking oil so long as it did a superb job in protecting my engine...

P.s. Where did the "??" go?

Okay, I'll bite, where did you hear Pennzoil Platinum had Group II+ in it. It is a Group III oil.

I had several questions sent to me on the PM about the ?? and several of them did not like my answer. I won't say who, but one told me to kiss his _ _ _. I decided to just take it down and add him to my prayer list.

Johnny... I was joking about the Grp II+ to get you to start a fight... I know it's Grp III but all my other points in my post above stand.

As for the "??" thing... The other member is welcome to his/her opinion but that doesn't mean they should get nasty about it or that you should remove it from your signature. I would put it back up and keep him/her on your prayer list.
wink.gif

In my very humble opinion M1 oils are no question the finest oils produced on this planet, the moon, Mars, or the farest reachest of the universe. Now that's my very very humble opinion.

Well, I don't quite hold them in that high regard, but I'd say that they've got the finest products of their kind at that level of distribution.

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Well, I don't quite hold them in that high regard, but I'd say that they've got the finest products of their kind at that level of distribution.

They really do. More impressive is that they have consistently been very good for over 30 years. The other guy's are just now coming around to what Mobil has put out for years.

I think the best way to describe it would be to say that Mobil 1 is an "artificially synthesized amalgamation of chemically derived molecules in a liquid state formulated to provide superior lubrication over an extended period of time". In otherwords, it's beyond natural, it's supernatural-it's supersyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back